Innovation In Behavioral Health by NIEMAS
The ability to successfully resolve conflict depends on our ability to:
- Manage stress quickly while remaining alert and calm. By staying calm, you can accurately read and interpret verbal and non-verbal communications.
- Control your emotions and behavior. When you are in control of your emotions, you can communicate your needs without threatening, frightening, or punishing others.
- Pay attention to feelings being expressed, as well as to the spoken picture of others.
- Be aware of and respectful of differences. By avoiding and not supporting disrespectful words and actions of others, you can almost always resolve problems faster.
Chronic rage and aggressive misbehavior in US society in the 21st century has proven to be a major mental health crisis.
The NEIMAS-1 Corporation possesses good information about the market they wish to enter and have collected significant amounts of data regarding the common attributes of the ideal customer. This information will be used to continually research specific mental health needs of the community and or our customers and determine how they can be better served and communicate our support by consistently improving behavioral health innovation using technology.
Additionally, the status of crime was elevated in the US due to chronically uncontrolled rage and anger. In fact, chronic rage in the US leads to multiple acts of violence. And, according to the US Department of Justice the following statistics support this:
- Hate crimes involving violence increased from 78% in 2004 to 90% in 2011 and 2012
- Fire arms violence accounted for 70% of all homicides from 1993 to 2011
- From 1993 to 2011 70-80% of firearm homicides and 90% of non fatal firearm victimizations were committed with handguns
In Fact, according to renowned Psychiatrist, Dr. Peter Breggin, MD:
- "We are facing a tragedy of enormous proportions! Psychiatric drugs of every kind are exposing people to long-term risks of a declining quality of life, apathy, chronic disability, and even shrinkage of the brain. When they try to withdraw from the drugs, they are likely to find themselves afflicted with new symptoms of drug-induced harm that the medications were suppressing. Then they may find it physically and emotionally painful, and even dangerously unsafe, to withdraw from these psychoactive medications."
- Dr. Breggin has been called "The Conscience of Psychiatry" for his decades of successful efforts to reform the field. He criticizes psychiatric drugs, ECT and promotes more caring, empathetic and effective therapies in his newest book: Guilt, Shame and Anxiety- Understanding and Overcoming Negative Emotions.
Introducing the The Cycle Breaker Rage Intensity Bracelet (CBB)
The Cycle Breaker Rage Intensity Bracelet offers a newly patented, behavior modification device, whose non-lethal delivery method purports to control behavior in a consumer affected by chronically uncontrolled anger and rage.To learn more about the Cycle Breaker Rage Intensity Bracelet click here.